The Grand Rapids North Kiwanis has been serving the children and people in need within the Greater Grand Rapids community since 1952.
The club provides grant money from its foundation and fundraising efforts and members volunteer time for worthwhile service projects across West Michigan.
Our Club provides members the opportunity to give back and to stay connected to the Grand Rapids community.
- You are invited to join us for lunch ... anytime ...
- Come to Cheshire Grill at 2162 Plainfield Ave NE ... any Tuesday at noon ...
What We Do
Contribute to community organizations such as:
• Palmer Elementary School
• Catherine’s Health Center
• Mary Freebed Hospital (Kiwanis of Michigan
• GRPS Dictionary Project
• North End Community Ministry (NECM) Food Pantry
• Noorthoek Academy
• South End Community Outreach Ministries (SECOM)
• St. Cecelia Strings to Schools
• Conductive Learning Center
• Boy Scouts of America
• Fransiscan Life Center
Volunteer opportunities include:
• Howard Christensen Nature Center-landscaping
• Palmer Elementary tutoring
• Terrific Kids awards program at area elementary
• Kid's Food Basket
• New Development Corporation-housing restoration
• Family food baskets at Christmas
• Salvation Army Christmas bell ringing
• SECOM community dinner
• Red Cross
• Senior Meals on Wheels
Have an idea for a service project you'd like to participate in? Contact us!